Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hide My MAC Address 2.1.3944.21524 Torrent

Seeds: 102
Peers: 56

Hide My MAC Address

Hide My MAC Address torrent

Size: 810 mb
Files: 3
Download

Version: 2.1.3944.21524
Category: Security|Security Related
Developer: My Privacy Tools Inc
Size: 810 mb
Download µTorrent Download µTorrent


Review: Hide My MAC Address is an easy to use application that can be used to change the MAC address of the network card. The program seems to amount of a mixture of useful tools and powerful, with all the elements are grouped into a single window 's a very simple process. Graphical user interface that displays information by adapter such as MAC address current connection adapter name, IP address and device ID, while the bottom of the window is used to change the MAC purposes. Although you can also enter your MAC address manually, hide my MAC address can be assigned a random address or restore the default. Moreover, you can always save the new MAC address and download them later with just a few clicks. There is no other option to play and this can only be good news for Hide My MAC Address fully serve their purpose. Smooth operation on all versions of Windows, but you need administrator privileges on Windows 7 workstations. One drawback however can be experienced by the user with more than one network adapter. Hide My MAC address does not appear that allows you to change the default network adapter, so, in case use different network interfaces for multiple connections, it becomes almost useless. Overall, Hide My MAC Address is a program capable of spoofing MAC address. He's doing his work without effort and storage space and gobble with minimum hardware resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment